Hi all (whoever you may be),
lets call this a 'getting to know you post' about my background for beauty related things...
I'm 19 years old, at University in England.
I have been interested in make-up and beauty products from a very young age but it has been in the last year or so that my interest has really become an obsession!
I used to not bother with make-up on a day to day basis but then I discovered that it didn't have to be so much of an issue and it could actually be fun and make me feel better about myself on a day to day basis!
I've struggled with low self esteem for the majority of my life but since I've discovered make-up and beauty its like a whole other world of possibilities has opened up of expressing myself. I know that all sounds a bit shallow but that's exactly why I wanted to start the blog, to channel my love of beauty products in to something productive, it's a new chapter for me and I'm very excited about it so hope you all enjoy it too!
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment